N Collection Haul

Hey Ladies, so I went to MAC and purchased some items from the N Collection. I would say go in and atleast check out the lipgloss because they are so pretty in person. Well I bought the following:
  • 1N,4N,5N Lipstick 1N, 3N, 4N Lipglass Eyeshadow: Nanogold, Neutral Pink, Remotely Grey, Dark Edge Paint Pots: Soft Ochre, Quite Natural Mineralized Skinfinish (Colors): Warmed, Light Flush
As soon as I get better I will provide some looks...

I'm reading: N Collection HaulTweet this!
 

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

great great great haul. i hate when i know i don't want something, but then i talk myself into wanting everything or most of everything! grrrr.. i need to look back at 3N lipglass and a shadow or too..... I like nanogold but it's a lustre and i hate lustres... i might just have to get dazzlegold =) how do you feel about your purchases now that you are home, away from MA's that want to sell you anything??

January 12, 2008 at 1:41 AM
B said...

So tell me about that Quite Natural...I was thinking about getting it but not sure. What do you say?

January 13, 2008 at 1:39 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin