Look of the Day.....

Wow.. I have been gone for a while now. I decided to add some pics. Disclaimer: I have on no foundation.. I had an allergic reaction on thanksgiving to some food and now I have the dark spots from hell.. Eyes:(All MAC except UDPP)

  • UDPP
  • Pure Ore (Metal X Collection)--Base
  • Tempting-- Lid
  • Embark-- Crease
  • Chocolate Brown Pigment-- Crease
  • Typographic-- Outer Crease
  • Carbon-- Outer Crease
  • Ricepaper-- Highlight
  • Blacktrack Fluidline-- Lashline
  • Sweet Sage Fluidline-- undereye
  • Humid-- over sweet sage
  • Dior Show
  • Maybelline Volume Exact (I think)

I'm reading: Look of the Day.....Tweet this!
 

6 comments:

Thushaa said...

Beautiful! I love the pop of the green.

February 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Seymone! This is gorgeous girl!! I think I'm going to have to break my Pure Ore out of hibernation. I've always loved it vibrancy. Have a great weekend sweetie!

February 8, 2008 at 6:04 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Hey Seymone, this look is gorgeous. Loving the green and gold combo. Great post & blog
Have a wonderful day

February 9, 2008 at 9:54 PM
B said...

Yaaay, an update! What a beautiful look! And I'm lovin' your brows.

February 11, 2008 at 12:11 PM
yummy411 said...

omg! this is LOVE! your lashes are fantastic and brows are perfection. do you do anything to them? you got metal x to work for you? what blending brushes do you use.. out of curiosity =)

February 12, 2008 at 11:53 AM
Anonymous said...

wow! the color combo is beautiful. girl you giving me ideas. lol
great blog!

February 15, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin