MIA STATUS

Hey Bella's I am still around I just have not been posting. The other day, I did my eyes in a fab green combo and went to take a pic and realized that my camera is gone. I have been looking for it since, so at this point I can't post any pics. On another note, I am still in school and finals are drawing near. I still have 7 assignments and a research paper due. Once I am get that done. I am all yours. Whatever you want to see I can get done or atleast find a resource. By the way, who is going to the makeup show in NYC? How about I hold a contest and the winner get to come with mwah to the biggest makeup event. Yes, I will pay for your ticket. So lets get that started. I will think of an idea and post later this evening. P.S. Enter the contest only if you are or plan to be in the NY area around May 18-19...

I'm reading: MIA STATUSTweet this!
 

5 comments:

yummy411 said...

omg! don't say that seymone! i had a hard time deciding finally going with friends (slvrlips, etc.) to NYC for the makeup show and going out west for Total Beauty =((( the same weekend.

man! i so want to go but i figured, it's annual so i'll be at the next one.

where the heck are you located?! we may all have to meet up anyway otuside of the makeup show =(

April 22, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Amina said...

Good luck with the end of the semester and your exams!
Take care:)

April 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM
Seymone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April 22, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Seymone said...

Nywele: Thanks for the kind words.. Got to keep up that GPA

April 22, 2008 at 3:00 PM
Amina said...

I know....good luck :)
by the way, you've been tagged for another game.

April 23, 2008 at 11:14 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin