My Bronzer Hunt!!

Hey Bella's. I have been on a hunt for a non shimmery bronzer that's also deep enough to complement my skintone. I am excited to tell you that I have found that in Bobbi Brown Cosmetic Bronzer in Deep. I love love it. It gives me a great glow without the shimmer and u also don't end up looking like an orange. This baby retails for $33. Yes, some may say it is a little steep but it is so worth it. U are given a generous amount of product so I am sure it should last until the winter. So Bella's go pick this up, it is a summer must have.

I'm reading: My Bronzer Hunt!!Tweet this!
 

1 comments:

Amina said...

alright i need to buy this!!
Jessica from paixallround was raving about as well as EvaDiva and now you..
it is a sign!!
thanks for the review :)

July 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin