TRINIDAD INDEPENDENCE DAY LOOK!!!

My face looks fatter than normal
I am so lazy sometimes because today we are celebrating Trinidad and Tobago Independence. I am going to an event in a few and I decided that I was not going to change my clothes at all, so I threw on some red lipstick to symbolize red, white and black.. On to the FOTD..
Face
Smashbox Oil Free Primer
M.A.C Studiofinish Corrector - Pure Orange
Sade Creme Foundation Stick
NARS Turkish Red Creme Blush
Smashbox Studio Prism (I think that is the name)
Eyes
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner -Black
M.A.C Eyeliner -Smoothblu (lower lashline) Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara (Loves it)
Lips
M.A.C Lipliner - Nightmoth
M.A.C Lipstick - M.A.C Red

I'm reading: TRINIDAD INDEPENDENCE DAY LOOK!!!Tweet this!
 

3 comments:

Amina said...

so gorgeous!!!
i love this look, you're glowing!!

gotta love the hair too!!
aaw, have fun at the event!

August 29, 2008 at 10:03 PM
SuzieC said...

Very pretty simple look, I love how the red looks on you!

September 11, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Joi said...

That red lipstick looks great on you!

October 1, 2008 at 12:08 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin