Another Quick School Look: Softer Look

Wow.. I am on a roll here and it feels good. Here is a quick look that I did for school. I am into softer looks right now.
Here's what I used:
Face
Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer Matte Gel Make Up Forever HD Foundation MAC Studiofinish Concealor MAC Eyebrow Pencil- Strut, Spiked MAC Mineralize Blush- Gentle
Eyes
MAC Studio Finish Concealor UDPP MAC Counterparts Lips MAC Lipliner- 80% MAC Dazzleglass - Money, Honey

I'm reading: Another Quick School Look: Softer LookTweet this!
 

5 comments:

Amina said...

beautiful!! you're glowing :)

October 15, 2008 at 11:21 PM
Erin said...

I love the lip color!!! And I agree with Amina, you are glowing!!!
* *
* :-) *
* *
*

October 16, 2008 at 12:15 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

dang mama you're just busting out those looks and u look hot each time :)

October 16, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful! i admire it

October 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Hey mama!

It's been ages since I've hopped on over. I love the hair and you are looking fabulous as EVER!! How are things hun? How are the kiddos?

October 16, 2008 at 7:38 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin