Neutral Look With A Bit of OOmmppphhhh!!

I woke up at 6:30am this morning and this is the look I came up with. By the way, this weekend is going to be mostly review posts, so stay tuned. Oh yeah, the stuff on my nose in the pic is powder.. Yes, I still cant find the right setting on my new camera to depict the intensity of the colors. On to the look..
Face
Make Up Forever HD Primer
MAC Select SPF Foundation
MAC Studio Fix
MAC Blush Full Fuschia (dusted very lightly)
MAC MSF Soft&Gentle
Eyes
UDPP
MAC Studiofinish Concealor
MAC Eyeshadow Ochre Style (Lid)
MAC Eyeshadow A Little Folie (Crease)
MAC Eyeshadow Black Tied (Crease)
Napolean Perdis Color Disc Orange (Upper Crease)
MAC Lashes #6
Lips
MAC Lipliner Chestnut
MAC Lipglass Pastel Emotion (Ungaro)

I'm reading: Neutral Look With A Bit of OOmmppphhhh!!Tweet this!
 

6 comments:

Amina said...

oh my god! the lashes are beautiful!!
I loove how your brows are so define!!
sis, you are rocking this look!!
your daughter is so lucky to have a mum will give her so many beauty tips!!

October 31, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Seymone said...

Thanks sis.. How are things going with school?

October 31, 2008 at 10:43 PM
Miss JoJo said...

Who does your brows?

October 31, 2008 at 10:57 PM
Seymone said...

@missjojo: I only trust myself at this point with my brows.. lol

October 31, 2008 at 11:21 PM
Erin said...

GURL! This is beautiful. Now I know the Gold Glow trio shadow from Stila would look nice on you. The lid color looks similar to the Gold. You give me great ideas in terms of lippies. I am not that great in coming up with lip combos, lol.

November 1, 2008 at 4:00 AM
Anonymous said...

This look is very pretty. Can you please tell me what you are using on your brows?...they look perfect.

Thanks for your FOTDs they are great!

November 1, 2008 at 4:38 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin