Updated: Drama Brought to You by Coastal Scents!!!

Hey my lovely readers.. How is it going for TGIF? I am now getting home and my back is killing me something fierce. I cannot tell you ladies how much I love my coastal scents neutral palette. If you dont have it, you should definitely head over to coastal scents and get it. Anywho, on to the look.

Face
Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Foundation (did I tell yall I love this foundation.. lol)
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealor
Bobbi Brown Blemish Stick Concealor
Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder
MAC Magenta Blush
Eyes
MAC Studiofinish Concealor
Coastal Scents Neutral Eye Palette( This is difficult to describe but here goes: Lid colors 4th row 1st color and 3rd row 5th color; Crease colors 3rd row 6th color, 1st row 7th color, and 4th row 7th color; Highlight color 3rd row 2nd color.)
Shiseido Creamy Eye Kohl
Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara
MAC #7 Lashes
Lips
MAC Lipliner - Chestnut
Bobbi Brown Basic Lip Palette - Naked Lipgloss

I'm reading: Updated: Drama Brought to You by Coastal Scents!!!Tweet this!
 

8 comments:

Tysh said...

I love it, I have the same palette, now I need to study the picture to figure out which shadows you used, and by the way I started the blog, I just wrote a note didn't post any pictures yet, will come very soon. Thank you for the encouragement.

November 14, 2008 at 11:09 PM
House of Prayer SLO said...

I am a new subscriber to your blog. I enjoy your looks a lot. I just got the Coastal Scents neutral palette and I really like it. Could you please tell me which colors you used to create the look?
Do you create Youtube videos? If so, what is your user name?
Thanks for your blog.

November 14, 2008 at 11:33 PM
Amina said...

i also need to start getting some of their eyeshadows!!

November 14, 2008 at 11:54 PM
Erin said...

GORG!!

November 15, 2008 at 1:18 AM
Amina said...

hello again?
so that's it!!
My MAC blot powder is 2 years old and i have to replace it soon and i decided to switch to all my face products from MAC to bobbi brown!!

is the pressed powder the same or can be used as MAC blot powder?
which shade do you recommend? thank you

November 15, 2008 at 9:15 PM
Seymone said...

@tysh: Hey hey hey.. I went to the blog. Keep it up, if u have any questions u know u can email me..


@tamtam: hey sis.. Thanks for subscribing. I am so happy that u find my looks useful. Right now, I do not have a youtube page but I have a feeling that tutorials will be coming soon... I will update my blog post with the shadows. Speak to u soon.

@erin: thanks sis.. How is it going? Any shopping today?

@amina:Welcome to Bobbi's world sis.. If u are going to get the pressed powder get it in basic brown and I use the press powder as I would MAC blot powder but I realize I need to get her loose powder as well.. Let me know how it turns out.

November 15, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Amina said...

thank you for the advices. My sister's hair is doing much better. She's just put them into braids so they can rest

November 16, 2008 at 9:15 AM
Urbangirl said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing a look with this pallet. I had been considering getting this pallet for a month and was reluctant to get it because I had never ordered from Coastal Scents and had not seen any brown-skin ladies do reviews or tutorials on it until I ran across one last week on Youtube. Anyway to make a long story short I ordered my pallet last Monday and I’m so excited to get it and play around with it after seeing the Youtube review along with your pics!

December 11, 2008 at 10:24 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin