Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Bella's.. I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous holiday. I miss you guys greatly but bear with a sister.

My family and I are moving to Cali sooner than expected so the last week in January, I will be officially in Cali. I am so happy because I cannot take the cold here in NJ at this point. LOL.
Well as I said before all the people who won the last contest, I appreciate you for bearing with me and the prizes will go out starting Jan 5..

I'm reading: Merry ChristmasTweet this!
 

4 comments:

House of Prayer SLO said...

Merry Christmas!
You are making your way to Cali. Well, depending on what part of Cali you're headed to, you may NOT escape the cold! LOL
I'm on the Central Coast. If you're ever this way, let me know! I would love to meet you!
Happy New Year

December 25, 2008 at 12:56 PM
Shawnta said...

From maybe going to ATL to Cali.....lady bug I can't keep up with ya!!!! And your getting further away :( Anywhoo I hope your move goes smoothly!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

December 25, 2008 at 2:16 PM
Miss JoJo said...

Hey Hey Now!!!!
Welcome to the West Coast!!!
I am in the Bay Area so if you are moving anywhere in the bay we will have to have lunch or just chill.

December 29, 2008 at 1:12 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

how exciting! best of luck on the move!

December 30, 2008 at 9:46 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin