What I Am Looking Forward To In 09

In 09 I am looking forward to:

Going back into the corporate world and getting a job freelancing with a big cosmetic company on the side until I blow up. This I know will happen because I believe in myself and my abilities..
Working on improving myself.. Working on my spirit
Continue eating healthy. Start incorporating more exercise.. Finally joining my girl B from Clumps of Mascara on Nike +. I look forward to the 25 pounds that I will lose. I have already started my Weight Watchers. LOL
As far as makeup, continue to build on my skills and just soaks up as much techniques as I can.
Doing something drastic to my hair. I am going to put in some braids on my way to Cali for maybe 2 months and then I am going to big chop and get my locs going. I have been putting it off for 2 long. Worrying about what others think, whether it is corporate or family. I have already cut my hair to shoulder length recently. Maybe 5-6 inches gone. Wow
Last but definitely not least, spending more quality time with my family doing fun activities, etc.

I'm reading: What I Am Looking Forward To In 09Tweet this!
 

4 comments:

Amina said...

wow!!2009 is promising!! I Am looking forward to seeing all these changes :)

January 9, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Kim Patterson said...

Great goals. So you are going natural. Woo hoo!

January 10, 2009 at 1:16 AM
B said...

Alright now, sis!!! I'm lovin' the dose of drive. It is rather contagious. Just don't forget the little people when you make it because you WILL make it!

Should you decide to go with the locs, Amina and I will be waitin' for you.

And uhhh...I couldn't do the Nike +. My iPod Touch isn't compatible. :( It's all about the Wii Fit though. So get that so we can motivate each other, mama!!!

January 10, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Anonymous said...

2009 is your year! I hope things are going along well - best wishes as the months go on!!!

Remember - yes, we can lol

January 21, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin