Bobbi Brown Palette For Sale

I currently have the BB Palette that I want to sell.This Palette includes:9 shades of Corrector for extra dark circles, 12 shades of Creamy Concealer for average undereye darkness, and 17 shades of Foundation Stick to give skin a smooth, even finish. I have used it a whopping 3 times and I realize I do not need it as I will be focusing on airbrush makeup. This product sells currently for $250 and I am selling mines for $180 and the purchaser has to pay for shipping, but I am willing to work with you bella's. Email me at: faces_by_seymone@hotmail.com if you need more information.

I'm reading: Bobbi Brown Palette For SaleTweet this!
 

1 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

which airbrush makeup are you using? i'd love to know, i use temptu right now but i'm thinking of expanding...i would buy that bobbi brown palette off your hands but it's not in my budget :(

March 19, 2009 at 3:22 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin