Exclusive: Untamed - Smashbox Upcoming Collection

At The Makeup Show LA, I had the opportunity to interview the fabulous Lori Taylor of Smashbox Cosmetics and she gave me the dish on a new collection by Smashbox called Untamed. Let me tell you ladies it is all about the sexy in this collection. It is along the lines of a Bronze Goddess look, which we all want for the summer, or at least I do.
This collection will be featuring bold, rich colors. The lip colour range will follow along the lines of sheer bold lips. We know this summer is all about the bold lips and for those of you whom work in a corporate environment these colors will allow you to keep your sexy at work.
Smashbox will be offering a new shadow/liner in this collection. This collection, let me tell you will definitely be budget friendly because Smashbox will be featuring various dual use products. So in April, when this collection comes out, you should definitely hit up your nearest Sephora, Ulta, or Nordstrom and pick up this collection. I will see you there.

I'm reading: Exclusive: Untamed - Smashbox Upcoming CollectionTweet this!
 

3 comments:

B said...

Ahhh, it's my logo twin. She had such an shinning personality! And I never really looked at Smashbox before but now they have my attention!

March 23, 2009 at 9:19 AM
Shana Janelle said...

*looking around* I LOVE what you've done with the place! :-)

I am sad I didnt get a chance to check out Smashbox while there. I really want to give them a shot. Thanks for the info!

March 23, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Pumps and Gloss said...

Smashbox seems like a cool brand and I cannot wait to try them.. Thanks for the post.

April 3, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin