Product Alert: illusions Cosmetics Pressed Powder

Ladies... Warm weather is fastly approaching for my East Coast diva's and here already for my West Coast diva's. Let me tell you whats in my makeup bag and has been for some time now for on the go touch ups. It's a fabulous press powder by illusion cosmetics. Now we all want a pressed powder that absorbs oil (done), leaves a matte finish for hours (done), so not cakey (done), and is soft to the touch (done). Another great feature is that it comes in skin tones, which is great for us women of color. My recommendation is to go out and by this now. Click link here and purchase. It retails for $18 and it is so worth the price. Go on treat yourself.

Se'ymone Recommends.....

I'm reading: Product Alert: illusions Cosmetics Pressed PowderTweet this!
 

6 comments:

kennak23 said...

hey seymone,

i am in nw45/50 studio fix powder, i was wondering which color should i use since we are the same complexion. i have terrible oily skin too! thank you for the advice.

March 9, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Seymone said...

Hey Lady.. How r ya? Will be back in a few with the color.

March 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM
House of Prayer SLO said...

Hey! I have used the stick foundation from Illusions and I love it. I will get the pressed powder soon to round out my collection.
They were very nice to send me some samples of their foundations so I could do a color match. I don't know if they can do that for the pressed powders.
The customer service was very good and they were helpful.

March 9, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Seymone said...

Hey Kennak23... The color I have is Matte Coco..

March 10, 2009 at 5:16 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to be SAVING money lol - but I just can't pass up a good powder!!! I'll get up with their CS to find out the best color match.

March 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM
kennak23 said...

thank you so much girl. i think i am going to try it.

March 11, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin