Requested Look: Interview Look

Hey Bella's. I was requested to do an interview look. My take on an interview look is basically a soft makeup look. Let me forewarn you guys, these pictures are close up. You will probably see the asian in me, that's how close these pics are. My hair is crazy, I know I just washed it. Time to trim down my eyebrows as well. Also, I want to give a shout to Jilliandanica, I want to thank you for making me buy the RCMA palette.. Thanks sis. Okay Okay enough rambling. (Excuse me guys, I am being silly today. My last picture I think looks better at that angle.

Face
RCMA Foundation
SADE Eyeshadow - Flare (blush)
Milani Blush - Mango Tango
Eyes
MAC Pigment - Gold Mode (Loves it)
Smashbox Eyeshadow - Dark Brown (damn these are pigmented)
Loreal H.I.P Eyeliner - (winged kindof far and then blur out alittle)
Lips
Estee Lauder High Gloss - Flamingo
Estee Lauder High Gloss - (The nude one in the new bronze goddess collection)

I'm reading: Requested Look: Interview LookTweet this!
 

11 comments:

Felicia/ ThisThatBeauty said...

nice. details on the RCMA please :)

March 25, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Anonymous said...

Hey hun, love the FOTD and the blog. You have amazing brows and I was wondering if you could do a brow tutorial for us.

March 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM
yummy411 said...

i thought you were getting more into airbrush? there you go trying to make us buy more =p hahaaa! i was torn between rcma and graphtobian palettes... do you have a preference?

March 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM
Danyelle said...

Great look! It looks like the look I did for my interview. And I agree, I need the rundown on RCMA and a brow tutorial

March 25, 2009 at 11:38 PM
Seymone said...

@danyelle: You do not need a brow tutorial. LOL. Ur eyebrows are fierce. What do you want to know exactly about RCMA?

@yummy411: I already use airbrush foundation but I did not have my own airbrush machine and after going to the makeup show and not seeing no discount or prices being marked up; I bought the palettes. I followed some advice from billyb. He said he does not use airbrush because it is all about technique with foundation. U can put coverage on without looking heavy, which HD would pick up. I have good technique, so I figure I would be blendrella until IMATS. People say they have better discounts on airbrush machines there.

@Felicia: What are the exact details that you want sis?

@Malika: I am working on it. It is coming soon. Look out for it.

March 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM
jilliandanica said...

RCMA looks beautiful on you. You can't even tell you're wearing any foundation! I'm really glad you liked it cause I would have felt so guilty for making you buy it if you didn't hehe. And what kinda asian do you have in you? If it's in ya it must be in the eyes cause you've got that doe-eyes almond shape. Pretty pretty...

March 26, 2009 at 1:15 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

RCMA palettes are in my kit too, great coverage!

March 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM
Erin said...

This looks so lovely! Oh no, please don't have me getting this RMCA palette.

March 26, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Tysh said...

You know what I am saying, I definately have to get the RCMA palette when I go to the makeup show in May, I was planning on getting it since last year after I first went to the Makeup show. You look amazing. You definately need to do a tutorial on the foundation and the brows lady. By the way was the palette cheaper at the makeup show than online. That palette is very pricy.

March 26, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Danyelle said...

Um I need to see how you do yours so I can do it for clients!!! Lol And RCMA is a foundation I've never heard of and it must be good since you're putting it on your pretty face, ;), the when, wheres, whats, and skin types about it...

March 26, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Shana Janelle said...

very pretty look - and I am now definitely sold on the RCMA palettes!

March 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin