Hot Pink Look

Hey bella's. I was bored so I did a hot pink look. Okay guys so I am now set up to do videos, so stay tuned for that. I am so against posting this now. On my blackberry the colors are vibrant, but on blogger it looks washed out. Anyway here are the products I used:

Face

Ben Nye Creme Foundation

MAC Satinfinish Foundation

MUFE Camouflage - Orange

MUFE Anti Lift Concealor - 5

MAC Cream Colour - Premediated

MAC Mineralize Blush - Love Joy

Eyes

UDPP

MAC Paint - Base Lights

MAC Eyeshadow - Saddle

MAC Eyeshadow - Brown Down

MAC Pigment - Pink Opal (lid)

MAC Reflects - Very Pink

MAC Pigment - Smoke Signals

Palladio Liquid Liner - Black

Ardell Lashes - 105

Lips

MAC Lipliner - Magneta

Smashbox Lipliner - Tempt

MAC Lipstick - Melrose Mood

MAC Gloss - Clear

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

I'm reading: Hot Pink LookTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin