It's like your own personal magazine stand.

Imagine getting the magazines you want, when you want them, for one, low monthly fee. MAGHOUND delivers the magazines you love straight to your door. Swap your selections whenever you choose and cancel anytime. Try it for free!
Okay Family, I wanted to tell you about this awesome deal. As a magazine lover myself, going to the newstand has become quite expensive; ranging anywhere from $30-$50. With Maghound, I am subscribed to 8 magazine such as Essence, Instyle, People Style Watch, and so on for only $11 a month. Now you guys know that the 3 magazines above would equal about $11, so it is such a steal that I am getting 5 more magazine for basically nothing. Go check it out

I'm reading: It's like your own personal magazine stand.Tweet this!
 

4 comments:

SuzieC said...

That's a great deal! Good looking out!

April 15, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Why Not Kristin said...

I'm happy you gave a review of this because I was sooo interested!!!

April 15, 2009 at 5:41 PM
justme said...

this sounds great! i am going to check it out. how do you get credit for referring?

i hope they get bigger and get international mags :)

April 21, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Seymone said...

@justme: I do not get any credit or payment. I just thought it was a great deal, so I was making everyone aware.

April 21, 2009 at 7:54 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin