Kim Kardashian Radar Online Look

Hey Bella's.. I did a black girls replica of Kim Kardashian Radar Online Look.. I want to apologize in advance for the darkness of the photos. This whole post is being done via my blackberry. How hot is that. Enough rambling onto the look.

Face

MAC Strobe Lotion
MUFE HD Foundation
NARS Multiple - South Beach
Prescriptives Blush - Wine and Terracotta


Eyes

MAC Melon Pigment
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow - Brown
MAC Liquidliner - Boot Black
MAC Eyeshadow - Soot (pro)
Ardell Demi Wispy Falsies

Lips

MAC Dazzleglass - Goldyrocks

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

I'm reading: Kim Kardashian Radar Online LookTweet this!
 

8 comments:

Amina said...

this look is amaazing!!
I looove the cheek color!

April 17, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Look!

*What shade of MUFE HD Foundation do you use? #180 was too orange/red for me. :(

April 17, 2009 at 10:48 PM
Becky said...

This is very pretty Seymone. I love the melon pigment on you!! HOT like fiyah.

April 18, 2009 at 12:37 AM
Erin said...

That is so cool! I wish I could do my posts with my cell phone.

This look is hot!!! What shade do you wear in the MUFE HD foundation?

April 18, 2009 at 9:35 AM
B said...

What a way to tone down Melon pigment. Beautiful!!

April 18, 2009 at 9:56 AM
Seymone said...

@Amina: Thanks sis

@Olivia: Try 178 from MUFE that has more cool undertones.. Tell me how it works out.

@Erin: Convert over to blackberry sis.. We rule the world. LOL. I wear number 180 in MUFE.. The flash combined with the lights in my bathroom washed me out..

@B: It was brighter in person but not overwhelming. May just use it as a cheek color going forward.

April 18, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Pumps and Gloss said...

Very pretty!!!

April 19, 2009 at 9:31 AM
yummy411 said...

great idea! very pretty and fantastic cell phone pics!

April 19, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin