Lips of the Day

Hey bellas. Here is another on the go post. It is all about the lips today. I will tell you what I used on my face, just in case.
Face
MAC Moisture Cover Concealor (NW45 and NC50)
MUFE HD Powder
Fashion Fair Blush - Golden Sunset
Eyes
MAC Creme Colour Base - Fawntastic
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - Cobalt Ink
MAC Zoomlash Mascara
Lips
MAC Lipliner - Burgundy
Smashbox Lipliner - Tempt
NYX Lipstick - 639 Euclyptus
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

I'm reading: Lips of the DayTweet this!
 

9 comments:

Amina said...

goooooooorgeous!!

April 20, 2009 at 10:29 PM
B said...

Beautiful lippy. How close is MAC Burgundy to to Nightmoth?

April 20, 2009 at 10:35 PM
Seymone said...

@amina: Thanks sis..

@B: MAC Burgundy is more reddish whereas MAC Nightmoth is more plumish. If you wear Nightmoth I would just use that to add dimension, if you fill in your lips with that lipliner it will alter the lipstick color and make it darker but just play with it.

April 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM
Saimese said...

The lippy looks good. I've never tried 2 lipliners before. Did you do that to make it a certain colour?

April 21, 2009 at 1:09 AM
Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful! it's beyond amazing.

Gorgeous look :)

April 21, 2009 at 1:11 AM
Seymone said...

@olivia: you really know how to make a girl blush.. Thank you.

@siamese: since I have been well endowed in the lip dept. I always use 2 lipliners, one that is similiar color to lipstick and then the second to add dimension which keeps my lips from looking as though they are floating all over my face in a sense.

April 21, 2009 at 3:30 AM
Erin said...

LOOOOOOVE the lips!! And you're wearing only concealer? Great skin!!

April 21, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Adeola said...

hreat look..very pretty, i just fot this lipstick and i love it. its goooorrrrggeeouuusss!!!

April 22, 2009 at 7:11 AM
SuzieC said...

That lip is hotness, the pic is beautiful!

April 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin