Review: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

Air-whipped formula provides skin perfecting coverage. Smooth, 100% poreless finish with natural luminosity.
Pros:
Fabulous finish.. Definitely an airbrushed look
Blends effortlessly
With me having sensitive skin, I have not experienced a breakout
It is oil- free
For a drugstore brand they have an okay colour range and this foundation rivals some of the department store brands
Cons:
May require a touch up or two if your oily, but what foundation doesn't
Dang.. I really don't have any complaints.
Seymone Approves...
By the way, Maybelline is on BOGO at CVS (West Coast territory)

I'm reading: Review: Maybelline Dream Liquid MousseTweet this!
 

8 comments:

Danyelle said...

A formal review eh? You know I'll be adding this to my shopping list...

April 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Seymone said...

What can I say Dani.. I love it.

April 12, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Amina said...

thank you for the review!!
I'll be on the look out

April 13, 2009 at 12:23 AM
kennak23 said...

what color are in the liquid mousse? and have you use the other foundation mousse before and do you know what colors you are in those because i think i am the same complexion as you.

April 14, 2009 at 3:57 AM
Seymone said...

@Kennak23: hey lady.. I am dark 2 in the dream liquid mousse. I have never tried any of the other foundations in the line.

April 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Saimese said...

Someone else did a review on this as well & I loved the coverage from what I saw in the before & after pics. It covered all the blemishes & her skin looked flawless. It's def the next foundation that I'm going to purchase

April 14, 2009 at 9:52 PM
Seymone said...

@Siamese: Let me know your thoughts on it once you have tried it.

April 14, 2009 at 11:12 PM
SuzieC said...

Ok...I've been looking at this for a while. It's BOGO here too and I have a $2.00 off coupon so I may end up getting it.

April 15, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin