Summer Must Have!!!

Here we are bella's with great weather fastly approaching us and I dont know about you but I hate looking like an oil slick. It's just not a good look. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets to the rescue. You may ask, Seymone why these when they are so many on the market? It's simple, it is economical and it works. I have tried most oil absorbing sheets and what I find is that they smudge your makeup. I did not spend all that time beating my face to have a sheet mess it up. LOL. These sheets do what they say, it just absorbs the oil not your makeup.. Go check it out and thank me later.

I'm reading: Summer Must Have!!!Tweet this!
 

1 comments:

Nu20Beauty said...

I have so many of these stashed around the house. The key is, you actually have to take it with you!!! Loves them.

April 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin