New: L'Oreal HIP Review

Hey Pretties.. I want to tell you guys about some new L'Oreal HIP Products. As a makeup artist, I truly enjoy products that has multiple uses and that are customizable. I must tell you, how excited I was to try these products. On to the review..

L'Oreal HIP Color Presso Gloss
Pro's
- Nice subtle scent. Smells a bit like coconuts.
- Not sticky
- Very blendable. Especially when using different textures
- Very accessible. You can find this product at most drugstores
Con's
- Very pricey for a drugstore lip gloss (retails for $13 or more)
- Not very pigmented
- Gloss does not last very long.. Must re-apply frequently...
Overall:
This product is more appropriate for someone who prefers sheer lip glosses. However, it is great for customizing. What I did to make this gloss work for me; I mixed the gloss with pigments to give the gloss more color payoff.
L'Oreal HIP Kohl Eyeliner
Pro's
- The eyeliners are very rich in color
- Multiple use product (I appreciate that the most)
- Long lasting, when placed on waterline
- Good colour range
Con's
- The wand may be tricky for some to use
Overall:
I really like this product. It is great for tight-lining. Tight-lining is a process of putting liner on both the upper and lower waterline. You can also use this product as an eyeshadow. Just tap some of the powder on to a petri dish and presto! You have a pigment eyeshadow. Lately, I have been using the gold kohl liner as a tear duct highlighter. Can we say love.
I would definitely purchase this product again.

I'm reading: New: L'Oreal HIP ReviewTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin