Review:Hana Professional Flat Iron + Plus New Hair

Hey Bella's.. I was recently contacted by Misikko.com to review their lastest flat iron. Lately, I have been declining offers to review products because I simply didn't want to feel entitled to write about a product that was of no interest to me. However, I do believe in supporting small businesses, so I said yes to the offer.
How beautiful is the packaging? I can appreciate a company that puts some thought into how they ship their merchandise. This company is definitely off to a good start with me.
Let's get down to it.. I can say I really like this flat iron. It heats up extremely fast. I mean I was surprised by how fast it heated to 450F.. It is ceramic and tourmaline plated, so it is not as damaging to the hair.
I used the flat iron on damp hair and it worked amazingly. I didn't get any frizzing nor did my hair smell burned. According, to the website the plate adjusts to hair texture, so that could be the reason for lack of frizz.
Features
Flat iron heat is adjustable between 160f and 450f
Flash Heat in Seconds
Ceramic and Tourmaline Plates
Floating plates that adjust to any hair texture
Over this weekend, I used this flat iron to achieve my latest style. I created this quick weave as a protective style. I also did an invisible part to make the weave more natural. I am sorry for the pic, it doesnt show the full view of the hair but no one was home to take the pic.. Will probably update pic later.
You can find the Hana Professional Flat Iron here...
Also check out the website they carry a full range of flat irons and accessories.. www.misikko.com

I'm reading: Review:Hana Professional Flat Iron + Plus New HairTweet this!
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin