FAFI LOOK!!! Quad #2

You know what ladies, I am so disappointed in Fafi.. Maybe I should used Fafi eyes 1 before I fully complain. This is the first time, I ever had buyer remorse from MAC. So here goes ladies. By the way, I have the weirdest face ever. I am adding a full frontal for u guys.

Fafi Eyes 1 - used every color

  • UDPP
  • Cash Flow - Lid Base
  • Bold as Gold (Highlight)
  • Shockwave (Lid)
  • You're Fresh (Lid)
  • Espresso (crease)
  • Prankster (crease)
  • Ardell Lashes 53 ( I cannot put on lashes for nothing. However practice makes perfect)
Lips
  • Currant Lipliner
  • Totally It Lipglass

I'm reading: FAFI LOOK!!! Quad #2Tweet this!
 

5 comments:

yummy411 said...

omg! you do not have a weird face! you are gorg! close up, it looks wonderful! i do see how neutral disappointing it is. your lipgloss is poppin though lol. did you get any n collection stuff? do you have an fotd from that?

February 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

This look is very pretty. Weird face? Are you talking about someone else? You look great I was disappointed with the lipsticks from Fafi & wish they had been in a amplified creme or satin texture but other than that I like most stuff. Great Blog btw
Have a great weekend

February 15, 2008 at 11:58 PM
Shawnta said...

Gurl watcha talkin bout...weird face! Pluleeze!
I thought I had posted on this topic already because it was you and DivineB that I was thinking about when I said that I was disappointed how un-unverisal this line is. I think the paint post would do a better job with other colors then trying to work from those quads only.
I mean don't get me wrong it looks nice, but it looks like you probably could have made that happen with stuff you already have you know.
Have a good weekend!

February 16, 2008 at 6:45 PM
Anonymous said...

This is sooo fierce!

February 19, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Hijabi Apprentice said...

Such a pretty look!

February 22, 2008 at 10:29 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin