Review: Monistat Chafing Relief Powder - Gel

Okay Guys, I thought that I had found a budget friendly alternative to my beloved Smashbox Photofinish Primer. However that was not the case. Monistat Chafing Relief Powder - Gel Cons: I feel that my pores were clogged. I started getting a minor breakout on forehead after using this product. It also takes a while to absorb into the skin. It does not have all the beneficial ingredients that Smashbox has. Lastly, I felt that it altered the color of my foundation. Pros: An inexpensive primer that you can use, if a day comes were you run out of your regular primer. It keeps the oilies away for a few hours. It took about four hours to get shiny. Great for when your rushing out to mall, grocery, etc. Photo courtesy of Ms Butterfli

I'm reading: Review: Monistat Chafing Relief Powder - GelTweet this!
 

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

GREAT REVIEW! sounds like it will work wonders for what it was made for ;) uh i'll pick some up LOL

February 15, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Shawnta said...

aww man now I'm nervous. Maybe I can't have anything with cones in it on my face because smashbox seemed to cause breakouts for me too. I think I told you that I may have use the monistat only once or twice so I didn't notice anything adverse but who knows.

February 15, 2008 at 9:59 AM
Anonymous said...

I think you have some beautiful eyes sista. I could stare into them eyes all day! King Ledge

February 15, 2008 at 10:12 AM
B said...

So that song playing on your page? Is that Janet? I'm diggin' it for reals. Wow wow wooooow, I so didn't know that you could use Monistat. Interestinggggg. Love the beauty secrets!

February 15, 2008 at 12:01 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin