Updated Haul

Update I had to return 2 Iridiscent Press Powders, Belightful and Verve Acious. I ended up keeping the Sassed Up. It is really pretty over hipness blush. But anywhoo, I couldnt see myself with 3 glitter compacts. LOL. Maybe when I am bronzed in summer, I will pick up Belightful... Updated Fafi Haul
  • 2 Fafi Dolls - Ermine and Monoka
  • 1 IPP - Sassed Up
  • 4 Paint Pot - Nice Vice, Rollickin. Cash Flow, and Perky ( I am thinking of getting the pink Matte color)
  • 4 Lipstick - Fun N Sexy, 2 Not So Innocent, High Top
  • 3 Lipgloss - Totally It, Sugar Trance, Squeeze It
  • 2 Blushes - Hipness (don't really like frost finish but this is nice) and Fashion Frenzy
  • Fafi Eyes 1,2
  • Small Case
  • Boom and Girls Will Be Girls Nail Lacquer

Non Fafi Haul
  • Moisture Lush Face Cream
  • Cushy Lipliner
  • Stick Foundation in NW55 (for contouring face)

I'm reading: Updated HaulTweet this!
 

5 comments:

Shawnta said...

Nice haul! I'm so nervous because my order I placed online for nice vice, girl friendly, and stawbaby still says pending:(

February 15, 2008 at 10:02 AM
B said...

Daaaang, blog sista! Okay, I'm starting to feel really bad having only coped a quad and a lipglass. Definitely can't wait to go back now. Hope to see FOTDs galore from youuuu!

February 15, 2008 at 12:03 PM
yummy411 said...

woo hoo! go fascinating! can't wait to see your fotd's .... show us the blush too!

February 15, 2008 at 12:04 PM
Anonymous said...

How does Perky look on NW45 because I ordered Nice Vice, which was a no brainer, purple paint pot, who couldn't resist. But I was worried that Perky or laying Low the pink would look chalky. I am ordering off the internet so I need a reference.

Thank you in advance.

February 23, 2008 at 6:54 PM
Seymone said...

I would definitely recommend perky. It has a smoother texture than Laying Low also has shimmer. You could use this alone if you wanted to.. Essentially, what I am trying to say is that it is great for NW 45 skin, Perky that is.

February 23, 2008 at 7:25 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin