Going to Be MIA

I am going to miss my blog family for a couple of days.. My kids broke my modem so I cannot get online. I am at school right now procrastinating. I just wanted to let you guys know that you will be missed. I am cooking up some looks so we will see what I come up with.. Yummy: I hate putting my face on full frontal online, but I will for you so that you can see the lipstick colors. Shawnta: You are too funny. Please keep the handicap version on at all times. Clumps of M: I am going to need you to post more when I come back online because we are going thru our lock process together.. Lynne: I will really have to peruse your page when I get back; your my go to lady for reviews. I know I forgot others but I will hit up ur blogs when I get back online. Lata Bellas

I'm reading: Going to Be MIATweet this!
 

3 comments:

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Awww.. Seymone! I miss you already :(

February 25, 2008 at 10:35 PM
yummy411 said...

ohhh i know what that's like. i just went through that. we'll miss you while you're gone, but we'll be here when you return!

ohh you are so sweet! thanks for thinking of me and giving me a shout out. i feel so special! i have to see the lip colors! also, i forgot to mention that i haven't tried morange yet, but it's on my radar. i have a more subdued version.. meltdown a frosty orange. when i first bought it a long time ago, that was the brightest lipstick i owned and was afraid of it! LOL

February 26, 2008 at 9:43 AM
B said...

I seriously be jammin' everytime I stroll through to this page. I feel your pain....I'm kinda goin' through internet issues too b/c my signal can't get got at my friend's house. Uggghhh...I'll be sure to post by the time you get back. And yesss, we'll have to talk about this locin' journey. See ya when you get back!

February 27, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin