HAIR RAMBLE

Okay, so I have decided to go natural yet again. However there is a slight twist. I am going to start loc'ing my hair early. So April once it starts warming up, I am chopping off my hair. My poor hubby. He loves long hair but I hate long fine hair, so at least with natural hair I have the illusion of thick hair. I am excited... Well thank you ladies for all your comments. Special shoutout to Yummy 411, Shawnta, and Clumps of Mascara for being my inspiration.

I'm reading: HAIR RAMBLETweet this!
 

5 comments:

Shawnta said...

Awwwww locs yay!
Yeah I've been MIA for reals! Lighting has sucked since it was all cloudy outside. I will hopefully twist up my hair and get pretty tomorrow though ;)
Henna in the park? Cool beans!

Seymone you have de worse word verifications. I know it late but damn am I that blind:
nqfsgbbp
Then they make it in some crazy ass cursive that I can read LOL!
Imma bout to hit the handicap picture and see what that do for me

February 24, 2008 at 1:47 AM
yummy411 said...

aww! i feel so special. it's def takes patience and persistance. shawnta and brit are my inspirations too.. keeping natural a beautiful thang!

February 24, 2008 at 10:30 PM
B said...

Aww yaaay!!! We'll be there every step of the way until all of our locs are long as Shawnta's! LOL, I plan on locin' up no later than April too.

February 25, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Anonymous said...

Good for you, girl! Can't wait to see you in all your natural glory.

February 25, 2008 at 6:42 PM
Amina said...

hey Seymone. thank you for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it, especially your comments! I'll be updating it weekly so please come often. In regards to TJ, yes, it is da bomb. I'll post more information about the products i use as well as essentials oils, herbs, etc..
my new entry will be about books and locking. for a while i was contemplating locks..good luck on your journey!

February 27, 2008 at 8:41 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin