Orange EOTD

Hey Hey

I was bored as all hell, so I decided to try a look with Rule eyeshadow. So here ya go. I wanted to ask u guys, do you want to see some colors. I feel like I am overdoing the neutral looks.
Products Used:
  • UDPP
  • Constructivist Paint Pot
  • Quite Natural Paint Pot
  • Rule (Lid)
  • Expensive Pink (Over Rule)
  • Brown Down (Crease)
  • Rule (Above Brown Down Crease)
  • Samoa Silk (Highlight)

I messed up quite a bit.. No moisturizer, brows bad, and the list goes on.. But I have digressed.

I'm reading: Orange EOTDTweet this!
 

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love how natural this look is and how glowing you look!

February 24, 2008 at 4:01 AM
yummy411 said...

it's great to see all kinds of looks! some color would be nice though. inspire me!

February 24, 2008 at 10:28 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

This is pretty. I think that either way (color or neutrals), your looks are always pleasing :)

February 25, 2008 at 3:47 AM
B said...

Are you serious? I'm starting to think that your brows can do noooo wrong. I'm lovin' how this looks, though. A very neutral "not loud and in yo face" orange. I think you did a fab job.

February 25, 2008 at 10:36 AM
Anonymous said...

Wow, you look stunning! I love the shape of your eyes and your brows are perfect ("brows bad"??!! No way!). Like the others said, fab job hun!

February 28, 2008 at 2:11 AM
Seymone said...

Thanks everyone.. I have to go back to my bold colors because I am starting to feel bored.

February 28, 2008 at 9:17 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin