I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT HAUL!!!!

Hey Bella's I went to MAC yesterday and bought the following: Eyeshadows

  • Rule
  • Swimming
  • Pen N' Pink
  • Samoa Silk
  • Mythology
  • Brown Down

Lipglass

  • Spite
  • Pinkarat
  • Lychee Luxe

Lipstick

  • Creme De La Femme
  • Odyssey
  • Spirit

Blush

  • Trace Gold

Brush

  • 222 (I hate bad customer service, I called ahead and the MUA said that they did not have this brush. Went in anyway and they had it.)

Brows

  • Brow Finisher Clear
  • Spiked Brow Pencil

I'm reading: I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT HAUL!!!!Tweet this!
 

3 comments:

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I LOVE my 222. That is my whore of all brushes next to my 239. I hope you like it as well.

And I'm interested to see how Pen N'Pink works for you. I don't have it but a gal of mine can't get it to show good on her and shes lighter than I am. Must spill your secrets love! Hah.

Anyhow, glad you comment thing is working now!

February 22, 2008 at 5:46 PM
yummy411 said...

i know how you feel! i was feeling a bit bitchy and only a MAC trip would calm me down LOL! sooo how's the 222 for you? did fauryn entice you to get trace gold or just something you've been wanting/replacing? i can't wait to see these lipsticks. i can't picture them...

February 24, 2008 at 10:27 PM
Amina said...

I will look into the eyeshadow colors. I tend to wear browns, browns and more browns. Lately i've been wearing purples and pinks. I have mythology and brown down. LOVE THEM!

February 27, 2008 at 8:48 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin