Kissable Couture... This is a must try.

Okay Ladies,
I am saying, we all should go out and support this sister. This line is created by Keisha Whitaker, if you guessed right that is Forest Whitaker wife. This sister always looks fabulous. No need to worry, I will take the leap and purchase 2 lipglosses this weekend. I will be back with a review.
Chris (the lipgloss on the top) Chris christened you on the day of the eclipse only to create the ultimate outer body lip-to-lip experience. This peachy shade is delicious and light!
This color is described as a Pure Peach.. Retails for $22.00
Dylan (the lipgloss on the bottom)
Dylan told you to never kiss and tell. How could you hold it in, a perfect pairing of sugar & spice. Some rules are just meant to be broken.
This color is described as pink perfection.. Retails for $22.00

I'm reading: Kissable Couture... This is a must try.Tweet this!
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I just found your blog, thanks for commenting on mine! Love your profile description with the drag queen thought, lol I feel the same way sometimes!

Okay, over to the glosses - tey look adorable! I can't wait to see the review!

Love from Sweden! :)
~Linn

February 28, 2008 at 2:09 AM
Shawnta said...

She does look fabulous in all the pictures I have seen of her, but jeezes $22 for a gloss! Maybe you get more in the tube and it will clean the house to boot! LOL
* You know I got to be silly girl, can't wait for the review.

February 28, 2008 at 8:57 AM
Seymone said...

Shawnta: You are truly crazy girl.. I just want to support her more than anything. Hopefully, I will like the lipgloss as well.. Hah.

Linn: Thanks for stopping by your site is awesome.

February 28, 2008 at 9:10 AM
Amina said...

hello. $22 is kinda steep for a lipgloss. The once splurge on a chanel lipgloss and when i was handing out my debit card, i was like someone'd better kiss me tonight! lol. where can we buy her lipglosses?

February 28, 2008 at 8:13 PM
JANE said...

Hey girl, thanks for dropping by again :) I'm gonna link you so I can visit you more often. I'm a total lipgloss addict. Can't wait for the review!

February 28, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Seymone said...

Nywele: You can go to her website www.kissablecouture.com and look up stores.

I know the only place in NY that carries it is Henri Bendels.

February 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM
Amina said...

thank you. They have one in Boston. Since i'll be there next week, i might swing by and check it out. :)

February 29, 2008 at 10:20 AM
Amina said...

I did not get a chance to swing by the location near Boston. I've just received the Lucky Magazine April issue and the kissable lip glosses were featured there as well as in the recent Oprah Issue. It is getting tons of buzz!

March 13, 2008 at 10:42 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin