Lack of FOTD

Hey Ladies This week has been horrible for me. I have been stressed to the 10th power. I realize that I have to let the stress go. I combed my hair this morning and a clump of hair came out... That alone scared the shit out of me. (Excuse my language for making this R rated) This week is midterm week in school. I am beginning to wonder do I really want to go to law school. Do I really want to take on other people stress and worries when I cannot even handle my own. I don't know. I just feel so uninspired to do anything. With that said I don't know how often I will do FOTD. I really need to get my mind right and also gets some inspiration. Since, I am the product junkie that I am there will definitely be product reviews. Hah Se'ymone

I'm reading: Lack of FOTDTweet this!
 

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

girl put that stress on an eyeshadow and brush! don't haul, lol.. the hair deal is def scary. you need a makeup happy hour!

March 1, 2008 at 1:45 AM
B said...

Peace & blessings to you, sis.....take some chill time out for yourself that you can regain some thoughts and do some serious soul-searching. I, too, would have passed out had a clump of hair fell out of my head. Don't doubt your capabilities, question your tolerance. I could never do law school because I wouldn't want to. The passion isn't there....but if it is for you, stick with it. Have a good weekend.....and pamper yourself a bit.

March 1, 2008 at 9:50 AM
Shawnta said...

Girl don't take that stuff on! I just quit my job because I just can't handle it anymore. I will give my boss the time to find another person but I'm outta there! Just think of all the things that you have going for you right now and focus on that. They always say positive thinking reaps positive results.

March 2, 2008 at 5:51 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin