Husband Paid for Haul!!

Hey Hey.. Unfortunately ladies, I didn't get the opportunity to go into NY to get the Kissable Couture. I will however take the train into the city sometime this week. I don't know how I feel about them increasing the toll to $8.00 to go into NYC. Anywhoo, I was really depressed this week as I mentioned and the hubster decided to cheer me up by buying me some goodies. Drugstore products H.I.P Eyeshadow Forgiving H.I.P Eyeshadow Flashy H.I.P Cream Crayon Meticulous H.I.P Cream Crayon Attentive Sephora: The Healthy Body Butter LaVanila Make Up Forever Mat Foundation Make Up Forever Mat Loose Powder Make up Forever Corrective Base Apricot Make Up Forever 5 Palette Concealor RX for Brown Skin Naturally Flawless (Skin Brightener) Shiseido Hydro Power Eye Shadow H10 (Teal Pastel Blue)

I'm reading: Husband Paid for Haul!!Tweet this!
 

7 comments:

Amina said...

that is so sweet! He knows what you will bring a smile to your face:)
can you post swatches of the H.I.P eyeshadows whenever you get a chance?

March 2, 2008 at 5:02 PM
Shawnta said...

Well isn't that sweet of him!

March 2, 2008 at 5:52 PM
Seymone said...

Nywele: I will post the H.I.P colors either tonite when kids go to sleep or tomorrow during the day time..


Shawnta: He is really good.

March 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM
yummy411 said...

aw such a sweet hubby!! i hope you feel up to it to do some fotd's soon!

March 3, 2008 at 12:44 AM
Unknown said...

Such a sweetie!

March 4, 2008 at 1:58 PM
Jaclyn Rose said...

wow! how sweet of your hubs to do that for you. i love it when i'm down and out, my husband tells me, "hun, go to the mall and go shopping" and then when I say i don't feel like it, he definitely knows something is really buggin' me. LOL.

March 4, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Hi! Can you two adopt me? I like to go shopping :)

March 7, 2008 at 2:13 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin