LAZY FOTD

Okay, so I had to take my passport photos today and this is the look I did. Can any ladies recommend a good camera because I really need to upgrade my camera? I played with the setting but the colors are still washed out. Guys, I thought of a business plan and I am really excited. I will explain later, I promise. I need to buy an airbrush machine within the next month after I come back from the Netherlands. Maybe I can wait until the Makeup Show? Damn, I always start rambling. BTW Full Frontal for you Yums!! Products Used: Eyes UDPP Ricepaper (Highlight) Folie (Crease) Shimmermoss (Lid) Femme Noir (Outer V) Lips Chestnut Lipliner In Vogue Lipstick (Stylistic) Squeeze It Lipglass

I'm reading: LAZY FOTDTweet this!
 

8 comments:

Shawnta said...

Netherlands? Thats a place you don't here a person going to everyday. :)
This trini girl came in the office one day with a pair of them on and I just had to have them!

March 3, 2008 at 4:36 PM
yummy411 said...

gorgeous! thanks almond eyes ;)

March 3, 2008 at 5:00 PM
B said...

I knowwww, you do have beautiful almond eyes! I love how you made Shimmermoss not look so loud. It always does on me. Boo.

I have a Sony Cybershot and LOVE it. It has basic functions and doesn't run on batteries. I also had a Nikon back in the day and I loved that baby too.

March 4, 2008 at 9:20 AM
Seymone said...

Dblackness: Use the 224 to apply Shimmermoss to the lid.. Makes the application much lighter

March 4, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Anonymous said...

This looks hot!!!

March 4, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Anonymous said...

you haves such pretty brows!

March 4, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Jaclyn Rose said...

i absolutely love the shape of your eyes. and the colors of the shadows look awesome.

March 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Well, that is one hot looking passport photo love!

March 7, 2008 at 2:15 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin