N Collection FOTD

This is for you Yummy!! Ladies, I am starting to realize 1) that my camera washes my eyeshadows out 2) that most of the collections that come out, I can recreate with what I have already. Disclaimer, if you try any of my looks they will come out much darker in real life. In the pics the colors on the lid looks gold in real life it looks like a pinky bronze. Some may ask why did I use gold as a base, that easy I wanted to enhance the monochramatic look of nanogold. Looks great in person.. Maybe it is time to upgrade my camera. Products Used:

  • UDPP
  • Metal X Gold Spice or NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Bronze (Lid)
  • All That Glitters (Lid)
  • Nanogold (last lid color)
  • Espresso (crease)
  • Dark Edge (outer V)
  • Soba (inner crease)
  • Neutral Pink (highlight-lightly)
  • Engraved Eye Pencil
The first 2 pic w/ flash.. The last 2 w/o..

I'm reading: N Collection FOTDTweet this!
 

7 comments:

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

What a very pretty earthtoned look! Very nice Seymone!

February 17, 2008 at 8:17 PM
yummy411 said...

gorgeous.. your perfect neutrals. thanks for sharing. i passed on nanogold but it's haunting me.. that and metal x in goldspice... i love the way it sparkles!!!

February 17, 2008 at 11:03 PM
Shawnta said...

Girl I still bite my nails at times LOL! I don't know what I was stress out about as a child but I know now if I have decisions I have to make or am upset and I'm thinking about something I will start bitting my nails. Sometimes I think I did it as a child to kind of keep me settled and not talking during quiet things like school and church, because boy was I a chatter box when I was younger. Probably still am actually LOL! Sorry I can't help as I still do it LOL!

February 18, 2008 at 11:16 AM
Anonymous said...

this fotd is great! I kove the colors very natural and your lashes are gorgeous

February 20, 2008 at 11:09 AM
B said...

Hotnessss!!

February 20, 2008 at 12:55 PM
Grayburn said...

I cannot find enough ways to say how much I love the N collection. I was the weird one who was waiting for MAC to open when it came out here in Amsterdam. I love the look you did here. Natural and sexy!

In a month, the weather will probably still be chilly and wet. Will it be your first time here?

Hope you will have lots of fun visiting Amsterdam and thanks for your complement about my blog.

Take care,
Grayburn

February 20, 2008 at 5:48 PM
Anonymous said...

Whoaaaw! You look HOT! Those colors go really well with your skin! Did you like using Goldspice as a base?

February 28, 2008 at 2:16 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin