I Have Been Issued A Ticket Violation By Nywele!!

Okay I was tagged to mention my top 5 beauty crimes that I have committed. Oh God.. I have a few. 1. This is the top one. Black lipliner, when I was in highschool. I even took it a step further with the black eyebrows. This is such a beauty crime. 2. I do not wash my hair often. Nasty right.. It is such a hassle sometimes. I will not even embarass myself and say the frequency. 3. I dont shave my legs. Well I do in the summer but that is not the rule. I will do better this summer though. 4. I will wear a foundation that doesn't match my skin tone if I am out of foundation. That is bad but it is nothing bronzer and a good blush won't fix. 5. Damn this is difficult and I thought I had alot of beauty crimes. I hardly ever exfoliate my body. I think it is due to the fact that my kids follow me everywhere I go. No privacy to do anything. I tag the following bloggers: Slvrlips Lani Clumps of Mascara She so Precious

I'm reading: I Have Been Issued A Ticket Violation By Nywele!!Tweet this!
 

4 comments:

Amina said...

Hello :)
I enjoyed reading your post. I think it should be written somewhere that a black woman should NEVER EVER wear black lipliner because i know many women who have done so(including me) and others that are still rocking that blacklipliner.
Your Heatherette list looks great. Let us know how you like the products.

March 18, 2008 at 4:33 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

i don't shave my legs either. only for special occasions that include dresses, hah.

March 19, 2008 at 9:58 PM
yummy411 said...

sometimes i read via mobile phone and don't get to comment....

wow what a list.. and i know what you mean about children following... my son like to hand me the tissue in the bathroom.. get out for my sanity already!! LOL

March 20, 2008 at 8:06 PM
JANE said...

Thanks for tagging me girl and giving me a few ideas :)

March 26, 2008 at 10:35 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin