MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF 50: REVIEW

Here is what MAC has to say: A skin-protecting cream with SPF 50. Applies under makeup to prime the skin for the sun. Featherweight, fast-absorbing, oil-free, invisible. Will not affect the look, texture or long-wear integrity of your makeup. Specially formulated with oil-absorbing powder, helps prevent oil breakthrough. Provides high-level broad spectrum sun protection. Worn daily helps guard the skin against discolouration, premature aging, dryness and other effects of sun exposure. Suitable for all skins.

Retail Price:$26.50
My Review: 1 out of 5.. Since I am going to Florida, I decided to stop by MAC and try the Prep+Prime SPF50.. I don't know what I was thinking because I hate the regular Prep+Prime. Okay all I can say is that I hated it. This product made the texture of my skin feel leathery/rough. It is as if the product aged my skin. After 5 mins lapsed, I start seeing fine bumps popping up on my face. O no maam. It had to go. The only upside to this product is that it is SPF 50; I would just say try the product in the store before buying or keep the receipt very handy..

I'm reading: MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF 50: REVIEWTweet this!
 

1 comments:

Amina said...

very informative review! I've tried the prep and prime mascara and i remember that I did like it. It has a less dramatic effect than Lancome if one wants a natural look. I remember that i didn't like the prep-prime face either. I've never tried the eye one. I use brown down eyeshadow as a base....i will look into it.

March 25, 2008 at 1:01 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin