Prep+Prime Eyes: Review

Here is what MAC has to say: A light textured cream to wear on the eyes as an undercoat to eye makeup. Primes the lids. Smooths textures, neutralizes lid colour. Use under eye shadow, pigments, paints and concealers. Retail Price:$16.00 My Review: 5 out of 5... I really like this product. I tried it on a client and since she really liked the eye makeup, she wanted her eye makeup to last night until the next day. I told her I don't know about that, but it would last for the night if your going clubbing. Well I was pleasantly surprised when she called and told me it lasted all night and into the next day. Wow. I use this sometimes on myself and I think it is a great addition to any makeup kit.. Lastly, you do not need to use alot of this product, so it is worth the price.

I'm reading: Prep+Prime Eyes: ReviewTweet this!
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin