Prep+Prime Lash: Review

Here is what MAC has to say: For use under mascara: a white coat that dries to a semi-clear base. Smoothes and conditions the lashes. Intensifies the build and lengthening quality of all formulas. Helps mascara last longer. Retail Price:$13.50 My Review: 5 out 5.. Okay Bella's you guys really need to try this.. I absolutely love it. Let me start by saying that I have no lashes. You need a magnifying glass to see them. I am joking but you get the point. I just put this baby on my lashes and add some plush lash and now I look like I have on natural looking falsies.. I love it.

I'm reading: Prep+Prime Lash: ReviewTweet this!
 

6 comments:

yummy411 said...

so my question is... how different is it than other white primers like loreal or maybelline's primers that come with mascara?

March 25, 2008 at 3:02 PM
Seymone said...

Yums: I have never tried Loreal's white primer.. However I have tried Maybelline's. The difference to me is the formulation, the MAC primer is creamier, I want to go as far as to say moisturizing.

March 25, 2008 at 3:29 PM
B said...

I've never tried any other primers either, Yums but I LOVE this stuff. I got it for a gift and love it! I seriously won't wear mascara without it. Damn shame that MAC's mascaras aren't as good as the primer. Ain't that somethin'?

March 25, 2008 at 6:24 PM
yummy411 said...

great thanks!!

March 25, 2008 at 9:18 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Looks like I have to get up on this too. Sound promising!

March 26, 2008 at 5:36 PM
Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I have never tried that lash primer after all these years with MAC...I will definetely try it now that you love it!

April 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin