NARS FOTD

Hey Bella's.. I just need to say that I am officially going on a MAC hiatus and I am switching strictly to NARS.. I love it. The shadows are so pigmented you really dont need a color base. On to the FOTD.

P.S. I am having a bad hair day and I am so tired.
Products Used:
Eyes
UDPP
H.I.P Brazen in Crease (chocolate side)
NARS Eye Duo in Bohemian Gold:
Pink color (lid)
Beige/Gold color (highlight)
NARS Night Breed (outer V)
Blacktrack Fluidline
Prep+Prime Lash
Plush Lash
Face
Studio Tech NW 45, NW55
Invisible Set Powder
H.I.P Brazen on Eyebrows
Refined Beyond Bronze Powder
Black Radiance Blush in Ruby Treasure
Lips
Tinted Lip Conditioner in Strobe Kiss

I'm reading: NARS FOTDTweet this!
 

10 comments:

Amina said...

oh my god! the make-up is so beautiful. You should think into being a make-up artist. You're so good with make-up. Your skin is just glowing!! love love the lips! MAC hiatus? the upcoming collections look great! I am eyeing the neo-sci fi, i'll pass on the nautical ones.NArs is great too. The only reason i don't switch to them exclusively is their prices. love the orgasm and Exhibit A blushes

March 25, 2008 at 4:01 PM
Amina said...

Hello it is me again.thank you for participating in the contest. Your story touched me a lot! You are very beautiful and it is a pity your family made you feel otherwise. Thanks again :)

March 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM
Anonymous said...

What a beautiful look!

It makes me want to wear pink.

March 25, 2008 at 7:04 PM
B said...

I f-ing love NARS too and this look is fab on you! I would so be a NARS girl, but I can afford very little from that brand. All of have is one eyeshadow and 2 blushes and that is probably like $70! Damn man!

March 25, 2008 at 8:06 PM
yummy411 said...

hey sey sey.. love the soft pink look! spring is def blooming around here ;)

March 25, 2008 at 9:17 PM
Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Sexy and natural. I really like the colors on you!

March 26, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Twinkle Twinkle said...

Great look. NARS is great, and superior to MAC products in my opinion. But who can resist the constant influx of MAC Collections? Not me.

April 1, 2008 at 3:42 AM
Anonymous said...

beautiful spring look!

April 1, 2008 at 10:45 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

You have great skin.
Nice blog you have here...
Product Junkie Diva

April 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Virtuous Blue said...

I just LOVE this look on you. The skin is flawless, the colors are soft, and you are just glowing!

And I have to agree. Nars is beautifully pigmented. I'm in love with their blushes and duo eyeshadows

Kenya
VB

April 7, 2008 at 5:56 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin