I Have Been Tagged!!!

Hey Bella's... So I was tagged by the lovely Nywele to do my beauty faves, I think.. Anyway let's get started.
My Foundation: I am loving MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Loose at the moment. It is just the perfect foundation.
My Mascara: MAC's Plush Lash is the best mascara in my opinion. Yes it tops Diorshow in my book.
Blush: MAC Desert Rose, MAC Salsarose... Let me stop here, I have to many faves to even name.
My Eye Shadow: MAC Embark.. I say this because I use it everyday for crease, eyebrows,etc.
My Day Cream: Olay Active Hydrating (sensitive skin)
Lipstick: Dang.. I dont have a fave lipstick... My favorite lip product right now is Bare Necessity (dazzleglass). I have to go get 2 more.
My Beauty Product Brand: MAC and Makeup 4 Ever
My Essential Beauty Product: Concealor because I stay up to dang late, lipgloss, and my MAC mineralize foundation loose...
My Favorite Makeup Product: Foundation because u can create my different textures and looks with it..
My Perfumes: I love love to smell good. That could be the reason I have a 100+ bottles of perfume. My three must have right now is Vera Wang Boquet(new), Thierry Muegluer Angel (excuse the spelling), and Prada Milano...
My Nails: Right now I am into deep hues on my nails. I get my nails done every two weeks or when I am maintaining them, I do them every week.
My Feet: Get them done every two weeks, all year round. Feet must be suckable. LOL. I do use Gold Bond Foot Cream every night.
My Hands: Burt Bee's Beeswax Hand Cream.
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: soap, perfume, and MAC mineralize foundation loose because I would have the perfect glow always.
Woman I admire for their beauty: I would say Jada Pinkett, Natalie Cole, Alicia Keys, and Mary J Blige..
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: The women with the best sense of style, Rihanna is the look I am going for now; Tracey Ross because her style is my personality, it is not a season thing with her.
My Ultimate Dream:A beauty editor for Essence or Elle UK...
How Do I Define Womanhood: Confidence, Sex Appeal, and Swagger(cant really explain this one).
Fashion Publication:Instyle, Essence, Allure, Cosmopolitan UK, Elle UK is so much better than US, Black Beauty (Makeup Mag from UK), Lucky and People Style Watch..
I am tagging everyone....

I'm reading: I Have Been Tagged!!!Tweet this!
 

7 comments:

Amina said...

Hello..I enjoyed reading your entry! Embark was my first MAC eyeshadow..so versatile :)
A friend of mine is addicted to Thierry Mugler Angel. That's the only perfume she wears!!
I should start getting my nails and feet done :)
Amen on your dream! You're on the right track! I just love your blog :)
I can't wait to see FOTDS with the naughty haul :)...how do you like the lippies..i am looking into purchasing them but the nearest MAC is 1h and half away that's 3 hours driving for lipsticks...lol..with the free shipping going, i am thinking of getting party mate and port mate

May 2, 2008 at 12:01 AM
Seymone said...

I didn't like the neutral color lippies too much because I feel as though I very colors very similar to those. I like the party mate and port red lipstick... Those would look good on ur complexion...

May 2, 2008 at 8:13 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Hey Seymone,
I totally agree with you about the Bar necessity dazzle glass. I love it paired with sock hop lip glass.

May 2, 2008 at 9:52 PM
justme said...

i agree with elle UK, why oh why must it cost so much? I have seen pics of italian vouge that I love but I can't read in italian, hopefully one day.

I am feeling dazzleglass too. there are like 4 more colors that i want.

May 3, 2008 at 1:15 AM
All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i was tagged by 9 folks last week. lol.
Nice spot, and u write well. Do chk me out one day if u can, this is the kind of stuff I write, and if u like what u read, feel free to add me to your blog roll
raw dawg buffalo

Father Knows Best
Where are the Coretta's?
a penchant 4 committment

May 5, 2008 at 11:08 PM
Anonymous said...

Seymone. I have to agree with you for BARE NECESSITY dazzleglass!!! Love it too...

May 6, 2008 at 11:52 AM
Anonymous said...

Hey Seymone! Where have u been girl?? I miss u!!!

June 9, 2008 at 8:57 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin