I AM STILL HERE!!!

Hey Bella's I am very much still here but I have been lurking. I have been to every ones blog but since I use Google reader, I was to lazy to actually go to the blog to leave a comment. Wow, I didn't know u guys missed me. Awww I feel special. There was so much drama behind the makeup show tickets that I didn't want to be bother for awhile. But I am back and better than ever. However my blog is gonna to change a bit because I am no longer an avid MAC user after someone from the MAC store place fraudulent charges on my credit card... Thanks Eva you brought me back.

I'm reading: I AM STILL HERE!!!Tweet this!
 

5 comments:

Amina said...

I missed you!
Oh no! what happened at the make-up show?
I can't believe what happened with your credit card?Were you able to recover the funds and did they catch the person who did it??

June 10, 2008 at 5:15 PM
Seymone said...

I just found out today. I know I will recoup the funds. However I want to pinpoint the store because I am pressing charges on their a%^

June 10, 2008 at 5:41 PM
B said...

What theeeee?

I am SOOOOO upset at that. But glad that you're back!!!!

June 10, 2008 at 8:40 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Seymone,
I'm so glad your back!!!!! You truly were missed. It was nice meeting you and forgot to get your info from the Makeup show. So how are things going?

June 11, 2008 at 10:19 AM
Shawnta said...

Yay your back! I do that same lazy google reader lurk too LOL! GRRRR to the haffa at MAC that did that!

June 12, 2008 at 1:32 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin