LOVE TAG

I was tagged by my girl EVA.. The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. 1. What was I doing 10 years ago? In 1998, I just graduated highschool and was on my way to college. It is a shame that I was in college at sixteen and I am still there. I guess life happens while you are making plans. 2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Ace an interview Send packages to my Ebay customers Place more items on Ebay to sell Clean out my dressing table Clean out my closet and then donate items to salvation army 3. Snacks I enjoy:White Chocolate Kit Kat, Pistachios, Almonds, and fruits 4. Places I’ve lived:Trinidad & Tobago, Pennsylvania, New York City, New Jersey, Upstate NY, Washington DC, and Georgia 5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: I would create a trust fund for my kids; Open a high end salon, where ladies can come in and be pampered; Invest; Buy a house in Trinidad, Cannes, Paris; Definitely do some shopping. 6. People I want to know more about: You I am tagging everyone that has not been tagged yet.

I'm reading: LOVE TAGTweet this!
 

1 comments:

Amina said...

I'd love to come to your salon:)
yay to kit kats as snacks!

June 10, 2008 at 5:20 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin