Ethereal Glow Tip

Since it is summer I figured I will give out some tips . I cannot post pics since my camera sucks so I will give hints and pointers for awhile until I buy a new camera. Back to subject at hand. This is how I give my clients that ethereal glow.
I use Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick compact in Bronze as a highlight on the high panes of the cheekbones.
On the apples of the cheeks I use Bobbi Brown blush in Apricot(number 6). This is a universal shade of apricot. Loves it. I can use this on an NW15 all the way to an NW 60.
Lastly to contour, my new love is Covergirl's Natural Hue Mineral bronzer, which has a slight shimmer but that's okay since were going for a glowy(I know I know this is not a word) look anyway. I am telling the glow is out of the world. By the way, dont forget a spritz of your fix+ by MAC.

I'm reading: Ethereal Glow TipTweet this!
 

5 comments:

Amina said...

The shimmerbricks are in my wishlist :)

July 5, 2008 at 11:26 PM
B said...

I have that BB Bronze Shimmerbrick and absolutely adooooore it!

July 6, 2008 at 8:28 PM
yummy411 said...

seymone is pumping out the posts left and right! yay! can you do an fotd with the cover girl bronzer?

July 7, 2008 at 2:09 AM
Seymone said...

I will do a look with the covergirl bronzer just for u yums...

July 8, 2008 at 1:17 AM
Amina said...

Hey Seymone..
can you an FOTD with the Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick. It is in my wishlist as well as the bronzer...

July 8, 2008 at 2:33 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin