Electroflash/Sonic Chic/New View

Photo Credits:Bjooti.net/Temptalia.com Okay Bellas.. This one is going to be a banger. So I want to know what everyone is going to get... As for me, I am going to get MSF in Deep Dark and Dark; Blushes in Gleeful, Love Thing, Love Joy, Merrily; Eyeshadows in Play on Plums, Sea and Sky, Hot Contrast, Two to Glow, Fresh Green Mix, and Odd Couple; Lipsticks in Vanity's Child and Dangerously Hot; Lipglass in Major Minor, Li' Hot Pepper, and Sonic Vibe.. I don't know if I am going to get any brushes.. So let me know what r u getting???

I'm reading: Electroflash/Sonic Chic/New ViewTweet this!
 

4 comments:

Amina said...

I am such on a tight budget.
Since i already have an MSF i might pass
maybe i might get one blush but then I went NARS crazy last time and Merrily is a cousin of Taos....
I am trying to be good...we'll see..

July 5, 2008 at 11:26 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

omg!! I'm super excited to get the msf in dark cause mine is hitting the pan. I also want a blush but I can't remember the name. Can't wait to see some of your FOTD's

July 6, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Anonymous said...

Dear LAWD....I had a chance to swatch these when I went to the NYC Pro Store this weekend...SOOOOO GORGEOUS! I am on a budget....BUT, I can't deny myself these....I can't WAIT until payday and this Thursday! LOL

July 6, 2008 at 6:59 PM
Unknown said...

I got all of the eyeshadows and ended up returning all except Fresh Green Mix. The rest were too similar to eyeshadows I already have. The play on plums for example looked just like Expensive Pink and the mineral eyeshadow I bought last year, Lovestone. When I wear those two together, it gives the exact effect of Play on Plums.

July 30, 2008 at 11:40 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin