Review: Scott Barnes 24KT Bronze Loose Powder (Special Effects Powder)

Here is what Scott Barnes says about this product: Three powders offer special effects of luminous radiance. These shades have star power and add a modern see through glimmer of attraction. The special effect powder comes in 3 shades, which consist of Platinum (white with a subtle opalescent flecks), Diamond Dust (white with a subtle opalescent flecks), and 24KT Bronze (opalescent gleam bronze).
Retails for: $28.00
What I have to say: I really like this product. It feels luxurious. The powder is very finely milled, so it feels like nothing when ur putting it on. It gives a nice glow to the skin. I actually used this product on my mom to test it. My mom has smooth chocolate skin and this just gave her the right glow. It did not settle into her fine lines at all. I give this product 5 stars because it is a universal product that can be used on young and old alike.

I'm reading: Review: Scott Barnes 24KT Bronze Loose Powder (Special Effects Powder)Tweet this!
 

2 comments:

Amina said...

thank you for the review. i hope you're enjoying your weekend

July 5, 2008 at 11:13 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Hey Seymone, Great review! Now I'm pissed I passed up this product. They had Scott Barnes products in TJ Maxx for dirt cheap.

July 6, 2008 at 9:07 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin