HAIR JOURNEY!!!

Starting Point (APL=Arm Pit Length)

Thanks to a fellow blogger I have finally soldified my decision of adding a hair component to my blog.. I have been through the high and lows of caring for my hair. With this hair series, I plan to bring to you the products that have helped my hair along the way. At this point of my journey, my concern is keeping my hair healthy and increasing thickness. When I say my hair is so fine, it is so fine. However within six months, I hope that will not be my story. So Bella's, I hope you enjoy this journey with me. P.S. I have a good knowledge of hair. I also had every style u can think of. I have been natural, I did dreads, braids, weaves (still do), wigs, and for many years I have worn my hair about an inch long. So if you have questions, I have answers... So let's get it ladies

I'm reading: HAIR JOURNEY!!!Tweet this!
 

11 comments:

missannabanna said...

i have a question. i have very thick coarse hair that is relaxed & most of the time colored. i need a really really good deep conditioner & also something to put on my hair daily bc i am trying to grow it back out & plan to dye it again soon. i can not use hair grease bc it itches like crazy! any suggestions?

July 23, 2008 at 9:30 PM
Amina said...

your hair is so long!! Yay for this new series...i love talking about hair and i can't wait to hear your perspective :)

July 23, 2008 at 10:55 PM
Mrs. Brookaltimore said...

That's awesome!! There is a such a void out there for good hair care advice for black women. So much of the information we are given is so flawed and the products directed towards us are of such poor quality. Spread the knowledge! =)

July 23, 2008 at 11:29 PM
Seymone said...

Annabanna: Left a message on your blog.. Silicon Mix is the truth.

July 23, 2008 at 11:29 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

can't wait about your hair journey...even though i dont have natural hair...i still try to pick up tips for my future mixed babies : he he

July 24, 2008 at 12:14 PM
♔Jaimie said...

Great post! I'm excited to see what you have to share with us!

---------------------
xoxo jaimie
dont forget to check out my new contest!
www.justkissnmakeup.com

July 24, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Seymone said...

Ren Ren:: Girl u are so silly but I am glad ur thinking in advance.. LOL

July 24, 2008 at 5:37 PM
Unknown said...

I'm glad you're expanding your blog to talk about hair too! I still have to find a product that will help my curls stay. I swear, my hair has a mind of its own! :(

July 24, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Amina said...

Hey again,
What are your favorite products especially to restore moisture. I've always struggled with dryness :(
I've heard great reviews about Silicon Mix!!! It is in my wishlist:)

July 25, 2008 at 2:59 AM
Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you luck with your hair journey and advise you to enjoy every minute of it. Even the bad parts!

July 30, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Just_Wondering said...

I will be following along with your journey because I've become obessessed with getting my hair to be thicker!

August 10, 2008 at 10:13 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin