Introducing Marley!!!! My sis from another mother....

I told you guys that I was going to Atlanta. I went to see my best friends,Marley and Funke, who are like my sisters I never had. I will introduce Funke in the next post. Well me and Marley are polar opposites. I am a girl girl and Marley doesn't have time for all that stuff, so she allowed me to do her makeup before I left Atl. I must preface this post by mentioning Marley does not wear makeup ever. Here is what I came up with for her using Electroflash Fresh Green Mix, the look is a daytime green look..

Before:
After:

I'm reading: Introducing Marley!!!! My sis from another mother....Tweet this!
 

6 comments:

Amina said...

love the look too especially the lips..what did she use?

July 17, 2008 at 3:08 PM
yummy411 said...

lovely! yes give us details!

July 17, 2008 at 3:51 PM
JANE said...

She's also very gorgeous. After she saw your work, did you manage to convince her to wear a little makeup?

July 17, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Very Pretty look

July 17, 2008 at 9:50 PM
Unknown said...

nice look boo boo!!!!

July 18, 2008 at 7:32 PM
Unknown said...

She looks beautiful! The makeup really enhances her beauty and she should consider wearing it more often because it accentuates her features.

August 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin