MAC Starflash Collection

Photo courtesy of Specktra/Bjooti I hate the coverart.. MAC could have done better, but I am happy that it is a woman of color on the ad.. This collection will be in stores on July 31..What are you MAC fanatics going to get???

Eyeshadows: $14.00USD Dreammaker - Frosty yellow gold (Frost) (LE) Grand Entrance - Frosty neutral pink beige (Frost) (LE) Bold & Brazen - Frosty light copper (Frost) (LE) Sunset B. - Frosty mid-tone pink (Frost) (LE) Lotusland - Pinky lavender with gold pearl (Frost) (LE) Talent Pool - Blue green with gold pearl (Frost) (LE) Mink & Sable - Olive green (Frost) (LE) Smoke & Diamonds - Frosty dirty taupe (Frost) (LE) Go - Frosted bronze (Frost) (LE) Glamour Check! - Reddish brown (Frost) (LE) Top Hat - Dirty Indigo (Frost) (LE) Star by Night - Mid-tone blue (Frost) (LE)
Kohl Powers Eye Pencils: $13.50USD Raven - Black with red pearl (LE) (Repromote from Smoke Signals) Orpheus - Black with gold pearl (LE) (Repromote from Smoke Signals) Feline - Rich black (LE) (Repromote from Blue Storm and Alexander McQueen for MAC) Mystery - Black with green and teal pearl (LE) (Repromote from Blue Storm)
Mascara: $11.00USD Zoomlash - Zoomblack

I'm reading: MAC Starflash CollectionTweet this!
 

6 comments:

Amina said...

I think I might get Raven or Orpheus...

July 8, 2008 at 2:30 AM
B said...

I'm with you. The promo pic is pretty terrible but we got a sista on there so all ain't lost. LOL! I see Feline Kohl Power is back. Why don't they just make that perm? I don't get MAC sometimes.....

So far I'm passing on everything. Enough eye shadows for this lady here. What are you lookin' at?

July 8, 2008 at 8:54 AM
Seymone said...

I think I am going to get all the eyeshadwows and 2 felines, 2 mystery and maybe orpheus... I dont know I am starting to branch out from MAC so I may cut out some of the shadows..

BTW I love those sunglasses in the avatar.

July 8, 2008 at 2:23 PM
Anonymous said...

I am getting like 5 Orpheus eye kohls....and, I'm SOOO serious! I bought 2 during Smoke Signals and I'm REAL close to running out of both. I almost DIED and went to Heaven when I saw this was repromoted. It is love in a stick!

July 8, 2008 at 9:17 PM
Seymone said...

Coffee:: Orpheus must be real good girl.. I have never seen this color before.. It must be a hot color

July 8, 2008 at 11:42 PM
Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!! Clearly, I love it! It has the a great consistency...Like Smolder is gives a great smoke...but not nearly was harsh (black with a touch of gold). I wear it almost every day.

July 9, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin