Bobbi Brown Mauve Collection

Bobbi Brown latest collection: Mauve Collection From first glance, this looks to be a very wearable palette for all skintones. As u all know I have a very deep skintone, so lets see if this is truly a must have face palette. This weekend I will go out and purchase the palette and put it to the test. Look forward to my review... To the ladies that have tried this palette, what are your thoughts?? Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

I'm reading: Bobbi Brown Mauve CollectionTweet this!
 

5 comments:

Amina said...

I am so glad you posted this because it is also in my wishlist.
I'll be placing my first BB order for my birthday and i want the bronzer, shimmerbrick and this palette...
however the nearest bb is so far away that i am better off ordering online!
i can't wait to read your review :)

July 8, 2008 at 2:58 PM
Seymone said...

Nywele: I meant to tell u that I am wearing the shimmerbrick in Bronze in the Ladies Night Out FOTD..

I will make sure I crank that review out once I try it over the weekend.

July 8, 2008 at 3:07 PM
Amina said...

thanks :)
i checked out that entry again and your cheeks look so glowy!!!
Bobbi Brown is getting all my money soon....can't wait to read the review:)

July 9, 2008 at 8:49 PM
Amina said...

update: i took a hard look at the mauve palette and it is okay...

August 21, 2008 at 12:49 AM
Anonymous said...

did you purchase this? if so, could you do a fotd with it? i just bought it, and i'm just not sure about it :)

December 4, 2008 at 4:12 PM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin