Review: Stila Kajal Eyeliner

Here is what Stila has to say: Kajal eye liners are formulated to mimic the ultra-soft texture of the indian eye darkener of the same name. The luscious formula is silky smooth and glides on perfectly, without dragging across the most fragile skin around the eye area. Delivers bold, clear, true color that blends easily and beautifies.

Retails for: $16.50

My review: I give this product a 2 out of 5. I would give the product an all out hell no, but the color is that rich egyptian black. It's like a black that u would imagine egyptians wearing back in Cleopatra time. Outside of that this was horrible. It smears terribly and it runs. I tried it on upper and lower lashline. Let me say that I don't have oily lids or watery eyes. If you are going to buy it, I will say proceed with caution.

I'm reading: Review: Stila Kajal EyelinerTweet this!
 

10 comments:

Amina said...

Hey,
Yes the stila kajal is not all that. I also had it and it smears, breaks off easily and you have to buy a special sharpener for it..

July 8, 2008 at 7:52 PM
Unknown said...

Hey! I'm commenting on your comment from Makeup by Ren Ren. I live in Norcross and was just at Discover Mills today! They have TONS of that palette. I almost bought one, but splurged on some brushes instead.

July 9, 2008 at 4:34 PM
♔Jaimie said...

woops. im using someone elses computer and it commented as them, sorry this is Jaimie from Kiss N Makeup lol

July 9, 2008 at 4:35 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

ohhhh good thing you did that review, because this was on my wish list...i think kim kardashian uses it, lol. but by the way, yup it's the CCO at discover mills in the Off Fifth Saks Outlet...run and get the Pandamonium quad! I bought it on June 26th

July 9, 2008 at 4:55 PM
Seymone said...

Thanks ladies.. I need that quad life in my and I am glad I am able to find.. Cool thing.

July 9, 2008 at 5:08 PM
Seymone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 9, 2008 at 5:08 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

also...i'm glad you left the comment because i love your blog! i just read the first ten entries and i'm hooked...i linked you on my site if you don't mind ;)

July 9, 2008 at 5:17 PM
♔Jaimie said...

thanks about my tutorial, save it so you can check back =} but yep they have a lot of lipgloss, about 10 diff pigment shades, 10 eyeshadows, lots of liners n lipsticks. but they have a lot of the colors they have.

July 9, 2008 at 5:35 PM
Seymone said...

MakeupByRenRen: Girl your my chick.. Of course, I dont mind that u linked me. I already have.
LOL


XOXOjaimie: Thanks for the info lady.

July 9, 2008 at 5:42 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

Yikes, thanks for saving me from this one.
PJD

July 29, 2008 at 12:18 AM
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin